Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Pick Your President

To be honest, this isn't new news.
But it makes me like Republicans...and Donald Trump, kind of.

But here is some new news:
I like Kucinich even more. That's not the new news, this is: KUCINICH SEES UFO!! In Tuesday night's debate, presidential hopeful Dennis Kucinich informed the voting public that he saw a UFO at actress Shirley MacLaine’s house in Washington state. Kucinich said that he “felt a connection in his heart and heard directions in his mind.” Trying to explain what happened, he told moderator Tim Russert, “It was an unidentified flying object, OK? It's, like, it's unidentified. I saw something.”

Here's the video.

What I found even funnier -- yes, funnier than the UFO claim -- was the way Kucinich tried to defend himself: "Also, you have to keep in mind that more -- that Jimmy Carter saw a UFO -- and also that more people in this country have seen UFOs than, I think, approve of George Bush's presidency," said Kucinich. Nice effort, but I don't think Kucinich was on the debate team or improv comedy club in college.

No comments: